Friday, September 5, 2014

Dream Intending

Did you ever Dream Intend?  I just started a 30 Day LOA challenge.  The challenge has you focusing on different things throughout the day.  Before you go to bed, you read a "Segment intend the sleep and dream period".  The passage states: "I believe I will dream tonight. I will manifest while I sleep, and if there is anything significant, I intend to recall it when I awaken" (paraphrased).  So, before I went to sleep, I made my dream intentions.  The next thing that happened was that in the middle of the night my 8 year old son came into my bed (this is the very usual part of the story), and he said to me, "Mom, I just had the best dream about you!" He just warmed my heart!!!

This morning when I woke up I remembered that I had a dream about a shit tzu dog.  They are my absolute favorite dog breed.  In the dream the dog and I just adored each other.  Someone in the dream said to me "Do you know how to take care of Shit Tzus?"  I replied, "I sure do!"  Years ago I had a shit tzu named Vickey.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was her that came to visit me in my intended dream!

What will be your dream intentions tonight?


No comments:

Post a Comment