Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fixing Problems... How? Why?

I can't fix your problems.  I don't have all the answers.  There is no magic pill.
My job is to help you help you.

Sometimes people don't see the purpose of talking about their problems... "it only makes me feel worse", "I don't see how talking about it can help", etc.

Well maybe you haven't had the right therapist or a trained counselor.  My job is to give you feedback, suggestions and sometimes just a nonjudgmental listening ear.  I am trained to know when to talk and when to listen.  I am trained to not tell you what to do, but help guide you in figuring out what you want to do.  Sometimes my job is just help give you confidence to make positive changes in your life.

If you have something bothering you, and it's not going away, don't suffer with the emotional baggage.  Get yourself a professional therapist that can help you to help yourself in this journey.

Life is meant to be enjoyed, not endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment