Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MOOOOOOOO



I Just Love Tea Pot Tuesday.... If you want to find out all about it go here: http://mothermark.blogspot.com/

This is MOOOOOO's Story (hee hee... a am plagiarizing here). This Tea cup is on it's way to the tea party in California this week. I got the tea cups covered, if someone else has the cream *hint Hint*

It is all about Cow Power for Alicia!

After Cali my tea cup will be on it's way to Oregon for one of my BFF's Marta. We were college roomie's and apartment mates for years. When we were in college we used to drive up to Vt. to go skiing. Marta loves cows so we used to pass tons (ha ha) of them on our way. She was even known to pull off to the side of the road to take some pics of them. One time I asked her if she preferred Black and White ones over all the others. She said: "Aesthetically speaking?" I just thought this was the funniest thing... just hit my funny bone. Marta called last week to let me know she has been struggling a bit. Over the past year she got married, bought a house, had a baby, gained a step daughter and left her job! I think she needs a cow card!

No time for a trip to Michael's this week. I went right to the internet to get my images (bing.com). (I have no cow stamps). I bribed my kids to be good while I finished my card and then I will take them in the pool... hee hee... Little do they know, I would have anyway!

Happy Tea Tuesday!

2 comments: