Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Off to the races




So we are off to France this week for the Big RACE! However, my poor little guy and his little friend suffer from poor self-esteem. We have to keep reminding them that the race doesn't define who they are as a snail and they still are an important part of our tea party society.

What the heck is a Peloton? I had to google it when I saw the sneak peek. I am not going to tell you here, if you want to know, you have to go to The tea party found here: http://www.mothermark.blogspot.com/

I have been wanting to try a digi, so this is what I did: I used my research skills (Ha ha) and found my images on bing.com. I also did not want to be late this week! I never was able to catch up on the comments, etc. Next week I will be in Ocean City Md. Have fun!

This card is also for the Mojo challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment