Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday Positive Post

So today is the official last day of posting for the Positive journal.  I really enjoyed this exercise.  At first it is always easy to think of what went wrong.  Some days I had to dig deep to find some positives in my day.  But as the week went on, it got easier.   I encourage people to keep going with this exercise.

  1. I took my own advise last night.  I was having so much trouble sleeping so I set myself up with a sleep meditation.  I found a really good one on youtube.  Jason Stephenson, Guided Meditation for Deep Sleep, Create your Destiny Hypnosis for Law of Attraction.
  2. My nephews (who I adore) came for a surprise visit.  They go to college about 1.5 hours away from where I live.
  3. 3 Had a great night with my friends and family celebrating Octoberfest 

No comments:

Post a Comment