Monday, May 5, 2014

Bad Things Happening? No Worries

Everyone goes through bad times... but here is the good news, bad times always come to an end.  And the other good news, when things are not going our way, it gives us clarity of what we do want.  For example, when I was a young Social Worker, I really wanted to work with woman who were victims of Domestic Violence.  I was thrilled when I got a part time job at a safe house.  I did not like the job at all.  It was not for me!!!  So then I got more clarity of what I did want to do.  I tried working part time with individuals who had suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury.... now that felt right.  I liked.  So I did more of that work, and I liked it..... you see.... sometimes when things are not going your way, think to yourself, So What do I want?????  Knowing what you don't want is half the battle figuring out what you do want.

If you need some help with this, feel free to call and set up an appointment.  631 742 8729


No comments:

Post a Comment