Thursday, September 2, 2010

3 Contests!

OK! Who wouldn't want to be a winner?? Right? So here is your chance! I am having three contests.... you can participate in 1, 2 or all three! Three chances to win! I am looking to boost up my business, so come join the fun!

Contest #1: The first three people to contact me to host a workshop will win a free package of paper in addition to all of the other hostess gifts. I will also post your name and pic on my blog and emails(only with your permission of course). (If you already contacted me you are not eligible for this contest, but don't worry, I already have special gifts for you!)

Contest #2: Become a follower on my blog and leave a comment on my blog. I will randomly choose one winner. You must do both, become a follower and leave a comment to be eligible. Winner will be chosen in one week on 9/7. Prize: Stamp Set (my choice). Your name and pic will be posted on my blog and email(with your permission of course)

Contest #3: Sign up for my blog emails and leave a comment on my blog. I will randomly choose one winner. You must do both, sign up for email and leave a comment. Winner will be chosen in one week on 9/7. Prize: Free Class worth $20. Your name and pic will be posted on my blog and email (with your permission of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment