Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday two Speical People



I made this for two special people's birthday in Oct. Our dear Cindy and for my sister Katherine. I tried to use the colors in the challenge. Thanks again Marilynn!

This is also for the Twisted Sista's challenge. WE are to make a card using a different Shape... hope this is ok!

And for the third challenge, the mojo challenge.

I am not so good with make good color combos, that is why I usually use a color challenge or go monochromatic. I think Elegant Eggplant is my favorite SU! color. What is yours?

The little pieces of the almost amethyst are scraps my upline gave me months ago. I can't tell you how many cards I have made with these Scraps! Thanks again Terri! The sparkly green paper is the back of a shower invitation

1 comment: